Naturalization Appeals


United States immigration law is all we do.


We have 20 years of U.S. immigration law experience in Michigan.


We’ve helped clients from over 65 countries.


We’re the immigration solution you’ve been looking for.

I am ready to work one-on-one with you to understand your initial denial, correct any problem, and work toward success in your appeal.

Detroit Naturalization Appeal Lawyer

If you file a U.S. Naturalization Application, immigrant visa petition, K1 fiancé visa or any other immigration petition and it is denied, it is important not to give up. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) affords the right to appeal some of its initial decisions. If you find yourself in this scenario, it is absolutely critical to seek out professional guidance so that you can take the appropriate steps to ensure success in your appeal. There is often a time limit to file an appeal so it is crucial to act quickly.

Michigan Denied Naturalization Application Attorney

With 20 years of legal experience and a comprehensive knowledge of the naturalization appeals process, I am ready to work one-on-one with you to understand your initial denial, correct problems (if any) and work toward success in your appeal. There can be many points in the process where a procedural error can arise, causing delays or denials.

If a rejected applicant decides to file an appeal, there is an associated fee and it may be necessary to undertake another interview with the local U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office. I have worked on many appeals and am able to quickly and efficiently assess the strength of an appeal and advise accordingly.

When you partner with me as your lawyer, I am committed to understanding your situation and working with you to take action that ensures success.

Find The Immigration Solution
You've Been Looking For

We’re ready to bring our knowledge of United States Immigration law to your Detroit, Michigan, immigration case. Tell us about it and get the help you need today!

Contact An
Immigration Attorney