Temporary Visas


United States immigration law is all we do.


We have 20 years of U.S. immigration law experience in Michigan.


We’ve helped clients from over 65 countries.


We’re the immigration solution you’ve been looking for.

Businesses, families, and individuals should seek out the expertise of a dedicated lawyer to ensure timeliness and compliance.

Detroit Temporary Visa Lawyer

Individuals may want to visit the United States for a short period of time for several reasons, including education programs, explore employment opportunities, family ties and entrepreneurial/investment opportunities. Nonimmigrant visas are usually the answer in these scenarios.

United States law provides specific nonimmigrant visas that allow foreign nationals admission to the United States on a temporary basis. As with other aspects of U.S. immigration law, this process can be complex; it is key that businesses, families and individuals seek out the expertise of a dedicated lawyer to ensure timeliness and compliance in the process.

Michigan Nonimmigrant Visa Attorney

Regardless of the situation, I bring over 15 years of legal experience with hundreds of successful visa cases. I am dedicated solely to immigration law and am able to provide personalized case-specific guidance to help clients successfully process their application with efficiency.

I am ready to help clients with several different types of nonimmigrant visas, including:

  • B-1 visas for temporary United States business trips
  • B-2 visas for tourism or vacation
  • J-1 visas for U.S. Information Agency exchange program participants
  • F-1 academic student visas for individuals studying in the United States

Regardless of your scenario, you will work one-on-one with me to ensure compliance and complete transparency in your application process.

    Find The Immigration Solution
    You've Been Looking For

    We’re ready to bring our knowledge of United States Immigration law to your Detroit, Michigan, immigration case. Tell us about it and get the help you need today!

    Contact An
    Immigration Attorney